Sunday, November 2, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome! My second blog here. I found that "noexcuses" typed as is in a url is a guy-blog having nothing to do with kids, motivation, self-improvement, or random musings, sarcasm and rantings of a procrastinator. So, please rant on all that you wish!

The Halloween decorations have come down, and "appropriate" fall-ish type decs will stay. I say, "will stay" because the fall-ish decorations were backdrops for the Halloween decs. This way I don't have to put anything else up until December 1 or Thanksgiving weekend, whichever comes sooner!! Yeah, I'm lazy!

Hope you all survived this weekend. Hope all of your teams won! Hope all of you are able to get out and vote on Tuesday - no matter how you vote. You don't have the right to complain if you don't make the effort to vote!

Thanks for stopping by...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Liz, great new title for your blog...thanks for dropping by mine.

Jane
www.janezlifeandtimes.wordpress.com