MY HERO!! He still has most of "it!"
My blogger buddy, Lid, at 2nd Cup of Coffee posts Random Dozen on Tuesdays and invites us to join in by answering 12 random questions and then posting them on our blogs and sites the next day. Just click on the logo and you will be magically transported to a very happy place (one of those happy places that we all try to get to now and then!)
This week's Q & As:
1. Would you rather host party or simply attend a party? I would rather host a party so I could boss everyone around. Also, I would be the center of attention during the party. After, I would make my guests clean up their messes. Actually, I would rather attend a party and people watch while I chill.
2. Tell us about the most memorable party you've been to. A long, long time ago, in a far away place called Buena Park, California, I worked for an amusement park with many wild and crazy individuals. We would have parties with themes and skits. One party’s skit had young employees playing the parts of their managers. Nothing was held back, not even the smallest secret. We laughed our butts off!
3. What is one thing you hope for in the after-life? I hope for my natural hair color to return; I hope for a body weight of 110 pounds and a D-cup; I hope to be reunited with friends and family who have gone on before me;and I hope to be fortunate enough to be in His presence, or the presence of someone close to him.
4. What do you enjoy most about sunshine? The light. It gives me a happy feeling, as if all is well in my little world. I feel motivated to accomplish my “to do” list when the sun is shining. I can usually get one or two items marked off my list: make bed, eat breakfast.
5. When you attend a bridal/baby shower, do you prefer to bring your own gift or chip in with others to buy a larger gift? I prefer to go in on a gift so that a larger item may be purchased that the bride or mother-to-be might not get on her own. I also like to bring my own gift so that I can revel in the “oohs and ahhs” upon opening it. It sort of makes me feel like the center of attention.
6. Would you rather have a FREE week of having your house cleaned or all of your meals cooked for you and your family? May I have both? I hate to clean, and I hate to cook! I suppose having someone cook for the family would be absolutely dee-vine, as long as they did the dishes while I languish in the TV room.
7. What song describes your mood today? My mood today is best described by Alice Cooper’s “School’s Out for Summer.” However, tomorrow’s mood would be best described by “Mr. Sandman” as I have a date with the anesthesiologist in the morning.
8. What is something you received for your own bridal shower/wedding that you still own or use? (If you are not married, feel free to sub a gift you received a long time ago.) I received and still use a crock pot. I also still use many linens I received. I had to hock the silver and china to pay for the kid’s college tuition, but I’m hoping to buy it back when one of them gets a job!
9. Your favorite flavor of ice cream is? My favorite flavor of ice cream is Vanilla because you can add so many things to it, like fudge, whipped cream, cookies, candy, did I say fudge, peanuts, fruit, coffee, root beer and, don’t forget fudge!
10. When was the last time you felt "tested?" The last time I felt tested was about 20 minutes ago. I usually feel tested within minutes of the 18 year old waking up. I am also tested on a daily basis at work by juggling phone, deliveries and humans.
11. "[Fill in the blank] is a food that once I start eating I find really hard to stop." [Anything made with sugar]
12. "-----" is the best motivation. “Money” “Food” “Being the Center of Attention”
Thanks for stopping by! School is out! :( Only 75 more days until it starts! :)