Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Wednesday Wickedness - Sinatra Style
I just found this great new meme sponsored by Wednesday Wickedness. Since Lid is taking a break from Random Dozen, I was invited to join in with Wicked. This week's meme is about quotes from Frank Sinatra, followed by a question. Pop over to Wicked and say hello! Just click on Wednesday Wickedness above!
Here we go!
1. “I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” How often do you drink alcohol?
I don't drink alcohol, unless there is chocolate in it. I probably drink maybe three to four times a year, and all of those times are on New Year's Eve.
2. “The best revenge is massive success.” Have you ever gloated or wanted to over success?
Oh, how I've wanted to gloat, but I don't think I've ever had a massive success story to tell... other than giving birth four times! Never thought that would happen!
3. “You gotta love livin', baby, 'cause dyin' is a pain in the [butt].” What do enjoy most about your life?
What I enjoy most about my life are my kids. They provide endless hours of entertainment for me! It is, for me, like watching a movie that takes you through every...single... emotion you could ever experience! I feel joy, happiness, humility, disgust, embarrassment and finally remorse for bringing them into this world.
4. “I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.” Do you ever overthink a situation in your life?
I'm a mom. What do you think? Always be prepared!
5. “I would like to be remembered as a man who had a wonderful time living life, a man who had good friends, fine family - and I don't think I could ask for anything more than that, actually.” Tell us about your best friend.
I have to be honest when I say that I don't really have one best friend. I am blessed to have four or five best friends who would drop everything in a heartbeat if I needed them. Just knowing that makes me feel very special.
6. “I like intelligent women. When you go out, it shouldn't be a staring contest.” How important is intelligence when picking (or having picked) a s/o to you?
Come on, Frank! You know that you don't really care about intelligence. The only intelligence you care about is body intelligence! Really, I would like to be challenged since I'm not the brightest crayon in the box, but there are other qualities that I might consider over intelligence: height, hair & eye color, muscle tone, ability to give massages at the drop of a hat, a gorgeous, drop-dead face and filthy rich...then maybe intelligence.
7. “I drink to the confusion of our enemies.” What's the closest situation that you've had to dealing with an enemy?
Waking up in the same bed with my H. No, really, I guess the devil would be my enemy as he encourages me to lust after male movie stars. I dreamt once that I was having an affair with a famous movie star, and he asked me to choose between him and my H. God won that one because I chose my H. (Silly me - I could just kick myself!)
8. “Orange is the happiest color.” What's your favorite color?
I used to think Blue was my favorite color. I have several favorites now: black, navy, charcoal grey, burnt-tree brown. They all make me look fabulas!
9. “Dare to wear the foolish clown face.” Are you ever a clown?
Every freaking day of my life! I've lost many a job because of it, but it is just so much darn fun. It keeps me smiling because I know how ridiculous I look!
10. “Don't get even, get mad.” Have you ever tried getting even?
What's the point? They will just try to better your even, then you have to get even with that, and so on and so on... I just keep reminding myself the old saying "what goes around, comes around." If someone has made me mad, I know that they will be in my position some day. I just hope I'm around when it happens!
Thanks for stopping by and allowing me to be a little silly. Please check out Wednesday Wickedness and let them know what you think!
Have a great Wednesday!